We offer you up to 35% discount on your booking for sharing our eco-friendly philosophy
Going on holiday with a clear conscience produces a satisfaction that will make you enjoy your getaway even more. In particular, we mean planning a holiday in the knowledge that your actions will have a positive impact on the environment. Because enjoyment does not have to be at odds with respect for the environment. Sounds good, right?
We are aware of our guests’ eco-friendly mentality, which we have also promoted ever since we opened, so at Garden Hotels we have launched a promotion (available until 30 July) where we reward your contribution to improve the planet. How? By booking on the official website of Garden Hotels with the code SLOWPLANET, you will not only benefit from a discount of up to 35%, but you will also be promoting our sustainable actions: purchase of raw materials from local producers, purchase of ‘zero-kilometre’, ecological and seasonal products, transformation of organic waste into resources that are incorporated back into the value chain, reduction of our carbon footprint, etc. We are as concerned as you are about optimising natural resources, protecting culture and traditional values, and generating wellbeing and prosperity in the local community.
Garden Hotels is by your side to protect the environment
Garden Hotels is a chain committed to people and the environment and, as such, we look after the health of the planet and those who inhabit it through various initiatives that have made us pioneers in the circular economy:
- We turn organic waste into quality organic compost, thus returning it to the earth, where it came from.
- We have eliminated the consumption of single-use plastics.
- 95,000 kg of our products are of Balearic origin and we use 20,000 kg of organic produce every season.
- We use 3,000 kg of organic Mallorcan lamb to feed our customers every year.
- We collaborate in social projects that promote social integration.
- We involve employees, customers and suppliers in our environmental awareness projects.